We invite applications for volunteers for our forthcoming 6th edition of Jashn-e-Rekhta. Be a part of the team to add to your organising, management and communication skills repertoire.
- Please note that, volunteers do not get the time to be amongst the audience. They will be in charge of their responsibilities throughout the Jashn (all 3 days).
- If you wish to see the programs and sessions, we will be happy to welcome you as an audience.
There is no stipend. Meals and travel expenses for local travel by public transport system will be provided.
Eligibility & Rules
- Applicant should be 18 + years
- Knowledge of the Urdu poetry, literature and language is preferable but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic, Hardworking and Dedicated applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities and departments will be given as deem fit by the Organizers.Change request will not be entertained.
- We encourage local residents to apply as Volunteers.
- Register by filling the form online at Jashn-e-Rekhta website only
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Rekhta Foundation
- Face to face interview will take place around second week of November at Rekhta Foundation office at NOIDA
- Volunteers selected will be informed individually
- Training will be held at the NOIDA office of Rekhta Foundation
- Last day for Registration: 27th October 2019
- Training and Orientation in Noida: anytime between 25th Nov – 10th Dec
- Jashn-e-Rekhta Festival: 13,14 & 15 Dec 2019
For any queries, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line of e-mail: Volunteer Query
Volunteer registration SUCCESSFUL!
You will receive a registration confirmation on your email ID.
We thank you for your interest in volunteering for Jashn-e-Rekhta 6th edition.