The overwhelming growth of Jashn-e-Rekhta, in the last 3 years is a reflection of the dedication and enthusiasm of its team of volunteers who invest their time and energy towards the success of the festival.
As we gear up for the 4th edition of Jashn-e-Rekhta, we invite applications for volunteering at the Jashn. You stand a chance to not only be a support system of a great cause but also garner an unparalleled and unique experience towards a repertoire of organisational, management and communication skills.
- Volunteering, at times, comes at a cost of missing out on the sessions and performances that could be otherwise relished as an audience. Please send in your applications only if you are ready to work as an extended hand of Team Rekhta and take charge of responsibilities; irrespective of tasks, duties and venue deployment at the festival premises, throughout the three days of the Jashn.
- We expect you to be committed towards your assigned duties & responsibilities and avoid any dereliction from the same.
- Besides awarding Certificate for your volunteering support, we will cover your meals and local public transport expenses for the festival duration.
- Age : Should be 18 years or above
- Minimum Educational Qualification: an undergraduate and above in any discipline
- Knowledge of Urdu Literature & Culture will be an added advantage, though not a deterrent
- Registering via Volunteer Application Form at the festival website
- Shortlisted candidates to be interviewed in-person at Rekhta Foundation’s office in 2nd week of November.
- Selected candidates will be informed via Email.
- Festival brief and training at Rekhta’s Office in Noida anytime between 20th Nov – 10th Dec, 2017
- Last day of submission: 20th October, 2017
For any query, you may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Volunteer Query’ in the subject line.
Volunteer registration SUCCESSFUL!
You will receive a registration confirmation on your email ID.
We thank you for your interest in volunteering for Jashn-e-Rekhta 4th edition.