We invite applications for volunteers for our forthcoming 5th edition of Jashn-e-Rekhta. Be a part of the team to add to your organising, management and communication skills repertoire.
Eligibility & Rules
- Applicant should be 18 + years
- Knowledge of the Urdu poetry, literature and language is preferable but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic, Hardworking and Dedicated applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities and departments will be given as deem fit by the Organizers. Change request will be difficult to be entertained
- We encourage local residents to apply for volunteership
- Please note that, volunteers do not get the time to be amongst the audience. They will be in charge for their responsibilities throughout the Jashn (all 3 days).
- If you wish to see the programs and sessions, we will be happy to welcome you as an audience.
- There is no stipend. Meals and travel expenses for local travel by public transport system will be provided.
- Register by filling the form online at Jashn-e-Rekhta website only
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Rekhta Foundation
- Face to face interview will take place around second week of November at Rekhta Foundation office
- Volunteers selected for the 5th edition will be informed
- Training will be held at the NOIDA office of Rekhta Foundation
- Last day for Registration: 20th October 2018
- Training and Orientation in Noida: anytime between 1st – 10th Dec, 2018
- Jashn-e-Rekhta Festival 5th Edition : 14-16 Dec 2018
For any queries, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line of e-mail: Volunteer Query
become a part
Volunteer registration SUCCESSFUL!
You will receive a registration confirmation on your email ID.
We thank you for your interest in volunteering for Jashn-e-Rekhta 5th edition.